Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. i have a 4 month old named Charley. He is great, however, he has some symptoms I don't understand. He sneezes alot (I mean ALOT), has a runny nose, shakes his head hard and has had bouts of diahrrea for about 4 days. He has had a couple of normal bowl movement in that time, but, the rest are very soft. I'm not sure if I should be overly concerened about this (his temp is normal), or is this possibly teething(same symptoms as in a human baby)? Anybody hear of these symptoms with teething?

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hello, welcome to the forum!
With all of the symptoms you mention, I would call the vet to ask them what they think...I believe I would want to take him in.
I hope that everything works out well...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, called the vet today, took him in and he has an ear infection. Vet said not uncommon with this hot and humid weather. On antibiotics for the infection and a steriod injection for the itching (which could be allergies). He's doing much better today.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, I am so glad! You are right, ear infections are a common problem in doods...our bad time is in the winter because it rains constantly...that's when our dogs get ear problems.
Glad you were able to get a jump on the cure!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts