Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other night Dex was growling at the kitchen ceiling, and I went to see if there was a "cat" burglar, and turns out he was growling at a spider. He knows mommy is phobic and he was being my protector. I got the broom and we killed it together.

So now, it seems the ceiling is populated with lady bugs. He has decided it's his job to rid the world of those pesky crawlies. Here he is in action, you should hear the sound effects!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Tehee What a good boy............
Denver rounds up a cat or two when he finds a spider
as he does not like the taste of them but the cats sure do.............

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
You da man, Dex! Way to protect your Mom!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
The worlds first Doodle Entomologist!! Way to go Dex!!! Priceless Pic!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that is soooooooooooo funny!!! thanks for the great pic!! and a good laugh too

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Great job Dex!!!!! I'm sure your Mommy appreciates your protection...keep up the good work!!! :wink: Great photo of him!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Way to go Dexter....learn enough about those bugs and you can have your own show on the animal planet.....maybe "The Dexter Doodle Bug Experience"! :lol:

My guys are fascinated with the migrating crows(black birds) They use our tall neighborhood trees as a stopping point on their trip every spring and fall. The kids will be playing.....when they hear the crows coming (hard to miss), they stare up in the sky transfixed and still. It's hilarious!! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts