Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been almost impossible to get a good photo due to the constant wresting...but here you go :)

finally a tired doodle...

I got a video of some of the wrestling...

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
great video - annabelle wrestles like that, uses her feet/legs sooo much, hangin all over hank lol

Dexter's hair cut is adorable, Kirby is prob looking at him thinking am I gonna have to go have one of these too :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Dexter's cut looks fantastic!!!!! Is there a 'name' for that cut? The first time Raleigh was groomed, they called it a 'puppy cut'..and I loved it!
Love the video too!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
He looks great! The wrestling is like my house! It usually happens behind my chair when I'm working on a project and it's bump,bump, bump!! :shock:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Tanner just had a maintenance yesterday....I will post a picture later today....they do look alike :wink: :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tanner just had a maintenance yesterday....I will post a picture later today....they do look alike
i was going to post a photo of Dex and Tanner on the "look alike doodles" thread, but I got lazy looking for one of Tanner :)

Thanks for the complements on Dex's cut...you know...I don't know what they call it. Maybe puppy cut is right. I just tell the girl to cut his body 1/2 inch all over (don't leave anything longer) and then bring a previous photo of his face.

He loves the girl who grooms him. He jumped up to give her lots of kisses when we got there. When I went to pick him up, she had him loose in the grooming area and he was having fun while they picked up all his hair...haha :)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
That's a GREAT cut on Dexter! He looks awesome.

PS - I was thinking the exact same thing about Tanner and Dexter - they are look-alikes!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
LOVE the video. And Dexter looks great! How neat that the experience is a good one for him.
Still say Kirby and Dexter are the most color coordinated doodles around!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Wow! He looks terrific. Charlie always ends up looking like a poodle for at least a few days. ;)

And I have a confession... I had the dogs mixed up. Now I'm going to have to train myself to think of them differently.

It's funny but I love seeing the dogs wrestle. Charlie isn't happy until he's had one wild play session each day. If there was ever a dog who needed another dog in the family, its Charlie. But the logistics of having two doodles just overwhelms me.

Deb

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Here is Tanner...the groomer bathed and brushed him and did toenails and sanicut.

Doesn't he look like Dexter??

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Tanner Looks Great! And yes ... the two of them together look like brothers. Oh how I wish we could all gather together with these wonderful dogs and just celebrate doodleness!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts