Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi :)

We just got back from a week in the outer banks NC (Rodanthe on Hatteras Island). We rented a house with 3 friends. Dexter was really really well behaved. He loved all the people around to give him attention :) He didn't mess up anything in the house. He was surprisingly good on the car ride too. It was about 9 hrs each way. We stopped at a dog park in Chesapeake VA both ways. Here are some photos:

Note the shaved paws. This is from Friday so they actually grew in a bit.

I didn't know how he would like the ocean. It was so cute. He would run out and then jump up when a wave came and would run away. After a few days on leash, we realized the beach was really empty around 5 pm so we let him off leash twice and he did pretty well. Not perfect recall, but he didn't get into any trouble.

We went Jockey Ridge Park where there are huge sand dunes...

One night I went to get in bed...look who I found in my spot!

Finally here is Dex in the car on the way home...

:)

·
Registered
853 Posts
What great pictures! That looks like a great vacation and Dexter is sooooo cute! I love his eager look in the last picture. He looks like a little kid, excited about going somewhere. :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Leslie.....I second Vanessa....what a joy to find pictures!! I love the leaping Dexter picture. We are soooooo jealous. The only water we have right now are mud puddles from last nights rain, but Jonah and Miko are making the best of those! :wink:

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Leslie, those are such great pictures! I LOVE the Outer Banks, and would love to take Raleigh down there...plus a lot of the motels are pet friendly! Dex looks like he had the time of his life! The jumping pictures are especially good...how'd ya do it with no blur??? My favorite is the bedtime scene, because my three (including hubby) are always in bed before me, and I have to somehow find a few inches...hahahahaha...Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful pictures!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Ditto what everyone else says...what fun!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Oh what fun! Great pictures!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Wow...those are some great shots!!!! I did get a giggle out of the one of him in the bed with the blanket over him hahahhaha :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts