Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went as a drop in to a beginner agility class this morning. Dex did so well...I was really proud of him. He was better at the jumps and tires than the dogs who had gone to the first 2 classes :) He isn't crazy about the weave poles and was very unsure about the see-saw...we will probably go to another class or 2 :) Oh - in the 3rd and 4th photos you can see Dex's new favorite thing - a remote control treat dispenser :)

Here are some pics...

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Wow I'm impressed!! WTG Dexter!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
alright DEXTER.......way to go buddy!!!
Leslie those are great shots and wow i am impressed by Dexter
looks like you both had a blast :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Yeah Dexter ... Not only handsome, but talented! Thank your FoodGuy for the great pictures of you and your FoodLady ... It really looks like you're having a great time!

Your friend,
Ebbe

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Pretty impressive Dex. Great photos. Way to go!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It was his 2nd time he was exposed to equipment. I took him to a 1 hr "agility for fun" clinic 2 weeks ago where he went on the equipment for the first time. I was amazed he was all into doing it the first time (especially jumping through the tire).

haha...so there was a lab in class...he realized the treat dispenser had many treats inside it so he pawed the lid off it and just started eating all the treats...it was hilarious :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts