Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was channel flipping and he was lying half in my lap, playing with his big raggy bone. It's gotten quite old and floppy. He was really getting into it and shaking his head back and forth. Next thing I know, whammo! Hit me right across the bridge of the nose with a tremendous whack with the knot.

Of course as soon as I (loudly) said ouch, he was right in my face, cocking his head side to side, licking and sniffing to see if I was okay. That got me to laughing and that triggered a doodle 500.

And I want a puppy why?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Rita which is worse:
being pants'd in middle of town
OR
being doodle whacked in the nose?

i am GLAD to hear you're okay and managed to laugh! :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Yowie!
Once Chase was running after a ball that I happened to be bending over to pick up and his pointy Poodly head smashed into my forehead! Almost knocked me out!
It is so surprising, painful...and yet funny!
Hope you didn't get REALLY hurt...you know, like a broken bone or anything.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Glad you're ok Rita! Tyke always resorts to the Doodle 500 when she thinks she is about to get in trouble too!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, he didn't break my nose, but he did break my pinky toe last week! I was rushing around trying to make soap. Carrying oils from the indoor porch to the kitchen. He was "up me arse" as usual. I went to go through the doorway and he was hogging about 70% of it, so I thought I was over far enough to miss him, and far enough to miss the door frame. Guess which estimate was wrong? I heard the crack (and felt it) and came into the living room, dropped the oils and bent over the couch gasping. Hubby kept saying what's wrong, what's wrong? All I could say was "son of a ^(&*), it's broke!" After I got my composure and dried the tears, guess who did a doodle 500? The toe turned black, nearly lopped off the nail, and I can just now wear a shoe in 30 degree weather.

And I want a puppy why? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahhahha Rita be careful or your doodle Dexter is going to have you in a bodycast soon hahhahaaaaaa

sorry to be laughing but i once broke my toe in 2 spots playing tag with my daughter when she was 3 yrs old ....except i couldnt stop laughing
she stopped short, my toe hit the back of her foot and Crack Crack :shock:

i know it hurts but for some reason i still laugh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts