Discussion Starter #1
Me: "Dexter, OFF!"

Dexter:

Me: *Sigh* "OK Hannah, go pose with him..."

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Lynn ...
Those two cute faces! It looks like one of those Doodle moments where discipline goes right out the window.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
HAHAHA...oh that is too cute.

our Dex doesn't like getting off the couch much either. The "Off" is normally followed by us helping him off. That applies much for our bed too. He has a doggy bed now which is helping (he seems to really like it - almost as much as our couch).

He is just so cute! We really should have meet up at a dog park sometime - although oohing over your Dexter may make ours jealous :wink:

·
Registered
434 Posts
This is too funny! Calvin has decided that he should also be able to sit on the couch since everyone else seems to...He will wait until I havve turned my back or gone inot the kitchen and when I return he is there with his head resting on the armrest. Very still, very quiet like "maybe she won't even notice I'm here". O.K., Calvin.....Guess what? You are HUGE and take up most of the couch...I notice! Anyway, the off command is completely ignored! I have to physically drag him off, but he weighs 80 pounds and he is NOT helping. It is SO cute! :lol:

I'll try to get a picture and post it soon....

Leslie

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
LYNN....how hard was it NOT to laugh? i lov both pictures!!!!
my daughter is visiting and thought it was peanut at 1st hahahhaaa

ohhhhhhhh puppy and little kid pic fix.........thank you!!! :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Always LOVE a Calvin fix.....a little few and far between. I've missed your posts! How are they getting along these days?

Who's couch....MY couch!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, Jonah with the wrapped paw......poor boy. Is it all healed up now?

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Yes...that was our new fence "incident" from a few months back. 4 staples, 6 pairs of little boy socks, scads of bandages, and 2 weeks of quiet time (yeah right) set him on the mend. All better now! :wink:

Great pictures of Dexter as the KING OF THE COUCH!! A place for royalty!! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I love all the expressions MIKO does hahahhaaaa

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Did someone say "Royalty???"
Here is Coco's "Queen of the Couch" pics....
and one from this evening....just chillin'

chillin' and getting dry....it is raining AGAIN!

8) :lol: 8)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
here's an old one of Princess Peanut
who learned that is MOM's chair not hers :roll: :D :D

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Ohhhh, i just want to scoop her up and hold her in my lap, while we sit in Mom's chair together!!

8)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Yes, we changed her name....She was groomed and clipped close because she had so many mats, My husband called her Madge because she looked like an "old lady:... So it's Madge and Calvin....They are getting along well and She is totally different. He is laid back and she is high energy, She likes to chase balls and he likes to watch. he sheds like Crazy and she does not shed at all. Different as night and day...BUT terrific! I LOve them so much....Leslie

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I love all these couch photos! So funny that they all kind of look the same on the couch, like I belong HERE.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts