Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Denver was neutered this morning and I just spoke to the vet and she said he did amazingly well.(her words) I am so releived and can now get through the rest of my work day knowing that my baby is fine.
I cried on my way to work after I dropped him off this morning, and I have been in la la land until I got the phone call that puts your heart back in your chest and I can breathe ok now knowing Denver is great.
I pick him up after work and take him home. Yippeee!!!!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am off the next three days LOLOLOLOL.
Just did not make sense to take today off when he will be at the vets all day. I will be nursemaid for the next 3 days. I bet a lot of you (like me)adjust holiday times to fit into our Doodle lives.

G

·
Tee hee....... Having Boyd has seriously cut into my happy hours! I used to meet friends after work and now I go straight home!! :)

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I love this thread :) Isn't it amazing how they become our children, actually, my child says I never took as good a care of him as I do my dogs :oops: That's not true :roll:

Don't worry Blueteal, Denver will be acting like nothing ever happened by tomorrow. If only men could recover so nicely :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Di...are u serious? Men can break bones, have stitches etc they're tough they're fine...but get a COLD and ohhhhh drive me insane--biggest babies hhahahhaa
Lam you have now experienced true LOVE : doodle!!! :wink: actually you still do happy hour--just no alcohol :D

Blue teal...glad to hear Dexter will have you home for 3days!! that's so nice!

MY teenagers and fiance say I love MAX more than them. hahhahaa
Joking I scrunched my eyebrows like I was deep in thought, replying: YOU just may be right!" :wink: :shock: :D :D hahhahahhaa

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hahahahahaha
You guys are so funny and my daughter is constantly telling me that
I treat my animals betterLOL Truth be known my dog and cats do not expect nearly as much as the humans in my life do and they (the animals)
are so much easier to please. My animals vs my humans HMMMMM

Max & Me
Teehee!!! I do not know how Dexter feels about me being home for three days but Denver will love it.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'm glad the neuter is over for Denver too. I know how nervous I was when I had my Doodle spayed. There's no way I was going to leave her at the vet over night. There wasn't going to be anyone there all night so she might as well be home with me!

I can't tell you how relieved I am that I'm not the only one like this with their dogs. Other people think I'm loonie but I now know I'm not alone. :D

Marty

1 - 9 of 9 Posts