Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
He is so, so cute! I love the chocolate color. (I dreamed that my cream doodle turned chocolate the other night!)

It seems like chocolate coloring is becoming more common. I love the hazel eyes that they have.

·
Registered
279 Posts
What a total cutie! And just look at those paws! How big do you think he'll be? The photo of him with his litter is one of the cutest litter photos I've ever seen. They're quite a varied group of littermates!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Litter Pictures

I agree the picture of his littermates is really something. Shows how different they can be. I have no idea how big he will be, my breeder says anywhere from 60lbs to 80 or 90 lbs. I wanted a big dog.Maybe some of the experienced breeders out there can shed some light I do have pictures of his parents though, if that helps.

Blueteal

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Awwww, what a cutie patootie! Don't you just love the way these pups become family immediately? Denver is really a doll!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I don't know if this means anything, but at 8 weeks, Dakota weighed 12 1/4 pounds. At 8 months he's about 60 pounds. His breeder doesn't think he'll get over 65 pounds. I find that hard to believe; I think he's still got some growing and filling out to do. :wink:
Diane (and Dakota)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts