Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my Girlfriend Jessie
She is a Golden Retreiver mix.(18 months)

Next is my best buddy Winston,
He is a Bull Mastiff(10 months old)

The three of us being Devils

And then just Me

Goodbye friends see you tomorrow

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Meg
They are the best of friends!!!!!!!
These three get together once or twice a day for a good romp.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Oh what fun!! What a pretty labbie girl! And Denver, as always, is one handsome fella!!!

Dakota doesn't really have too many romp friends--especially here at home. Sparky, our son's dog, is here most every doy, but he's getting older and the play is leaving him. Although Dakota does his very best to coax Sparky to romp, best he can hope for is about 5 minutes here and there. At the lake, he does have a couple of romp friends. There is a 6 month old lab puppy who definately gives Dakota a run for his money!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Great pictures. A good doodle is a tired doodle...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
SUE I love those pictures and also the other 2 breeds alot!
the last picture is so neat of Denver with the sun's rays ...as if rainbows are streaming in them.

thanks so much for posting them...just got home from work and did the
Ohhhhhhhhhh how cute...thanks!! great way to unwind :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
How lucky for you to have friends to run and play with. I love the last picture, it almost tells the story without words, beautiful.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
New desk top...new desk top!!!!! Denver and the sun....LOVE it Sue!!! The pics are great and so are Denver's friends!!! :wink:

G

·
I agree a tired doodle is a good doodle. Not that denver gets into anything. Maya has a 2.5 yr old golden that is her best friend. They get together quite frequently.

Great pics!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My Mom is crying over all the kind words that you all have to say about me.
You guys on this forum are absolutely the best and your appreciation of me is so wonderful and kind and I love all of you.
My Mom loves you all too, but she is a too
big a cry baby right now to say so..............
Thank you so much. Hugs and kisses to all your
Doodles and all the other animals in your lives that are very lucky
to have all of you for their Moms and Dads. Wow such
lovely loved filled lives they have.

Denver

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Denver, you dearest,sweetest dog......everyone here loves your Mommy too, and YOU, you big doodle!!! I agree...all the doodles on this forum are loved so very much, just like your Mom and Dad and...yes...kitties love you too....isn't life grand! :D :D

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I don't know how anyone could look at Denvers face and not fall in love.
He's just a cutiepatootie!
His friends are so cool! How great that he has them to play with every day! I'm sure htat's great for all 3 of them.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I too have been able to experience so many loving, kind, caring and sincere advice, laughter and concern with both my doodes on this forum.
( ok some real good teasing too? :shock: hahahhahhaaa)

HOWEVER , say when others in our lives may not understand our concerns with our doodles whether an injury/illness or behaviour.......this is an awesome forum with great people who DO UNDERSTAND!!! and lend an ear and comfort too.

the multitude of prayers and happiness that exist here is unending :D

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Darn, I wish we didn't live at all ends of this continent so we could get together and visit in person with our wonderful doodles. Okay, who's a great organizer? I'm not, can't organize my way out of a paper bag! Sigh, wishful thinking. :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I agree Meg, but with m, I am not even in the same Country.
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Never say never though and OMG it would be such
a Fantastic Doodle Romp!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the meantime I will continue to enjoy my wonderful Doodle forum family from afar..................

1 - 20 of 20 Posts