Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
972 Posts
Wow, I would notify the breeder for sure!! How did you know something was wrong?? Phantom had a little hair loss and I worried about it, had him to the vet, and found out it was nothing. Just rough playing with the other dogs, and dry fur. He is already on salmon based food, so now he is also on an oil supplement.

· Registered
972 Posts
I never saw any spots or any crusty skin on Phantom, but I took him in anyway a month ago. But, like I said at that time, I was just a worried mom. I also found that he had rubbed fur off by his mouth from chewing on cow hooves. I stopped giving him them, and all the hair is back. Had to be that.. LOL

· Registered
972 Posts
No, you are right, you cannot mistake those critters. I was watching animal planet the other night and there was a pit bull with mange on there, and they showed the slide. it was just so nasty.. I hope Summer heals quickly, and yes, thank goodness you can't get them.. LOL Phantom sleeps with us too, and boy would that have been horrible..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.