Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Della just completed her puppy shots, and so we took her and Lucas to the lake for a walk, we all had a great time...

Waiting for dad to come home from work... apparently this was the last stick in the yard...

Della rode great in the truck...

As soon as we took them off lead... Della went straight for the water!

And then the wrestling began...

Got a big kiss from big brother...

Got the ZOOMIES...

Two wet doodles...

Who's dirty?

Who me?

Maybe a little???

Ok, so I got a little dirty?

The end...

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Wow she is growing fast! They are so cute playing together

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhhhh they're both adorable but Della is toooooooooo cute wet and muddy!!
i love seeing a dog being able to wallow in the dirt and water hahahaa
they're meant to do that :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
OMG those photos are too much. Both doodles are so cute...but...I just want to give Della a big huge hug (when she's clean and not muddy) :) I love the photo of her in the car...

I bet you had fun giving 2 baths after that...haha

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
OMG great photos she looks so relaxed "crusin" in the truck, you need to enter that one in a contest, definitely has "my truck" written all over it

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone, we just sat back in awe with how dirty she made herself, and just when you thought she couldn't get any dirtier, she did! Fortunately, Lucas, wasn't that dirty, just really wet, and by the time we were home he was dry and pretty clean, I ran a comb through him an that was enough. Della on the other hand, got her first shower at our house after she took a nice long nap. Unfortunately, she still has a hint of red... I am assuming that will wash out eventually? Otherwise, I'll just have to say she is apricot in color.

You think she will always roll around in the sand everytime we walk them at the lake? We like to take Lucas at least once a week and intend to continue with the 2 of them... that's a lot of baths of Della... oh boy... :roll:

G

·
Ahh those photos were great!!! And yup I think she will be getting lots of baths!! She had way too much fun getting dirty it looks like!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Awwwww. Those two are so cute together. I loved the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Great shots. Enjoyed them Got dirty, but looks like he cleaned up well. what fun.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts