Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a morning at the local dog run, Dekker still had lots of energy to dig at the beach. This is his first visit...Needless to say he slept very well last night. :lol: :lol:

Not the nicest beach in the world... but what can you do??

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Cutie fix! Sweet puppy and darling kids! Thanks so much for sharing and please, no apologies for the beach ... For those of us landlocked landlubbers (yeah, yeah, yeah we have a river :? ) it looks wonderful!

G

·
Cute pics!! I love the last one. I would have loved to get a pic of Maya with sand all over her nose but I couldn't get her head out of her hole for long enough to take it.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
It looks like you all had a nice time!

How do you clean up a dog after the beach? (We're taking Charlie on vacation with us next summer.) Does he need a bath to get out the salt and sand?

Deb

G

·
Maya either gets a brush down if she is dry. If she is still wet she gets sprayed down with the hose. During the summer we are at the beach a lot so I just get used to sand in my house.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Well if those aren't just the cutest pictures....both kids and Dekker. Thanks for sharing them :) :) :)

·
Registered
459 Posts
What fun!!! Dekker, you can dig and Dig and DIG and DIIIIIIIGGGGGG!!!
Whoo Hooo! What beach was that? Not many are dog friendly...

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Oh Dekker, you lucky boy. The dog run and the beach on the same day. Great pictures of the kids and Dekker. Thanks for posting them.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ohh yeah, Dekker just LOVES to dig dig dig. He didn't bring much sand home with him, not as much as the kids did! We were at the Rockaways about a 10 min drive from us, dog friendly after the Summer months...

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
awh cute photos! Which beach did you go to? We are in North Central NJ and we take them to a crappy beach nearby for walks - I'd never go swimming in the water at this beach, but it's 5 minutes away :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
PIP those are the cutest pics of your kids and Dekker

i must say though the last pic of the sand on his face and his hair sticking straight up is my favorite!! :D :D

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
AWWWW Looky thar at my grandpuppy!!!!
:lol:
Great pics Im jealous, they are talking bout snow showers later this week up here in the mountains ,,,sheesh,,
Im so glad he had fun!! thanks so much for posting
hugs to my grandpuppy and you all!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Dekker you little cutie...you look like you had so much fun!!! Beautiful family!!! :wink:

·
Registered
150 Posts
LOVE the pictures! Your family is adorable...it makes me want to load up my kids and take them to the beach...only maybe a warmer one! Angel also loves to dig and would be in heaven with the endless sand to make lots of holes in!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts