Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get up today and am dragging down the hallway (not a morning person) and Annabelle jumps up and slinks off into the kitchen.
So I know she's done something, I look down and see something on her bed she keeps at top of stairs and see something - I'm thinking she has been shredding her blankie, so I bend down to see and its a dead mouse - ewwwwwwwwwww, I'm glad I didnt just reach down and pick it up - can't see that well without my glasses on.

Now I'm thinking how do I get rid of this thing, I'm sure not picking it up! So I pick up her bed and shake it into a trash can - throw bedding in washer and take trash bag out of can and run it out to the trash - YUK, she have never brought me a "present" of this kind before and I hope she doesnt do it again

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
YUCK!! :!: Do you think she killed it, or just found it and thought it was a neat toy?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I'm skeeving here.....

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Just be glad it was dead!

My son's cat was playing with a "toy" one night in their bed. The toy turned out to be a live, but almost dead, mouse he must have took out of a trap. My son said he knew there was one caught because he heard the trap go just before bed. He was so tired he thought he'd just get it in the morning. The cat got it first. Now that's a EEWWW!!!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Here it's the cat that brings in the critters.
One night not long ago we had that back half of a dead rabbit moses was trying to acquire from Sebastian. And the foolish cat brought that in twice!

If only we could convince them we don't need them to gift us with their treasures for us to know how wonderful they are! lol

Now my skins crawling...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Charlie has caught a couple of mice and one day showed up at the back door with a very large (and stiff) dead squirrel in his mouth. He was so pleased with himself. It's that darn retriever instinct. DH and I both looked at him through the door. No one was going to let him in the house. Finally, I shouted "DROP" enough times that he got the message and left it on the porch. YUCK!

Deb

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love presents, but can do without that kind !

I"m just thankful she did not bring it in the bedroom and jump up on the bed with it :shock:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
YUCK! "I's hate meeces to peeces" Quote from an old cartoon (Loony Toons maybe?) but it expresses my sentiments exactly!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Mary........don't you realize Annabelle was storing her prize hahahaa

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MaxandMe said:
Mary........don't you realize Annabelle was storing her prize hahahaa
LOL she has enough prizes Annmarie - she even has stuffed mice, I just hope she doesn't think this is a good thing to do :( The creepy thing is, I dont know if a mouse got in the house or if she brought it in

I love Tom & Jerry ! :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hahahaha......she probably BROUGHT it in....and know where theres MORE!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Raleighsmom said:
Hahahaha......she probably BROUGHT it in....and know where theres MORE!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Gee, thanks Kathie, just what I wanted to think about, let's not give Annabelle any ideas

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Better check your pillow tonight Mary!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA.....

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Raleighsmom said:
Better check your pillow tonight Mary!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA.....
and your slippers in the Morning hahhahaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
4,617 Posts

Hello Mary.......I promise I won't scare you......but you have to know that when the weather changes and it gets cold outside I like to find a nice warm house...and I see how much you love Annabelle, and I know you love animals, and I will be quiet as a...hmmmmm mouse??? and I won't cause you any problems..I promise!!!! I'd only ask for a little cheese sometimes, and I won't be any bother, and I'll leave again in the spring...ok??? Deal????
Thanks Mary!!!!!!! I knew you'd understand! :wink:
Oh yeah...and I promise not to increase my family!~!! :shock:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Kathie ... Perfect! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts