95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A picture says 1000 2ords...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Leslie....they're cottony soft :wink:

GREAT Pics!
our doodles are sneakier, they sift thru the laundry basket when we're not looking, doesn't matter if its the Clean or Dirty basket, either one
is just fine by them

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
THAT IS SO WHAT CACAO DOES!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never have a camera on me when she does it to the boys. I am so glad you got a picture to prove it.

Totally funny. Just like Cacao.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My favorite part is once Snickers gets the sock (or socks), the way he prances around it, pounces on it, plays with it, as if it is the best toy he's had all day! He just sneaks back into the laundry room for another one and another one, until they're strung across the floor. He is not a chewer/eater of things he's not supposed to (generally ... unless it is a pencil/pen) so I let him go with the socks. 8)

G

·
Too cute!! Maya will steal them if they are available but she doesn't go into the laundry basket I have to steal them out. I think it's because I hide the socks in with the rest of my clothes so she can't see them go in.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Doodles love socks!

When they do a breed standard, they may have to include that in the characteristics of the breed . . . . .

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Jannie said:
Doodles love socks!

When they do a breed standard, they may have to include that in the characteristics of the breed . . . . .
You are so right!!! Tyke is obsessed with them, and the dirtier they are, the more she likes them (and wants to put them in my bed) :lol: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts