Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.doganswers.com

Has anyone used him or heard of first hand experience from him? This is far from us ( all locations) however we are kind of interested. I found one site that did have mixed reviews.

Michele

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i hadn't heard of this till now.

Me? i use the Vollhard Positive Reinforcement method and Max is now trained with NO TREATS just my love/praise and a hug is his treat during training. when done he gets a treat.

i find Labradoodle and Goldendoodles are fairly easy to train and need the softer training or positive approach much like you would with a small child. that's just my opinion and what has worked for me to-date

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree! Which is why we arent really liking our current class of Yank and thank pretty much. Yanking of the collar to correct BAD behavior then praising. We are much more for the positive reinforcement. However, since we paid we still will finish and attend however since you pretty much do your own thing in class we really will :lol:

thanks im going to look that training method up.

Im having a friends mom come tomorrow that is a behavorist to help with how he is with strangers/friends around

michele

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Michelle, I have never heard of this training, but I checked their site and it looks like an excellent program! I love their philosophy...in fact, when we settle into our new home, I plan to contact them to see if they can help me train my pack! I like the perimiter training that they have...great!
Thanks for posting this and if you use them, please let me know what you think!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello!
Im going to have my husband contact them and see what they say however i dont believe there is anyone close by to us ( Fl). I only read one "bad " thing about them when i googled and supposibly it is from the same individual.
It sounds really great though.
there are two other videos you can watch through youtube if you search the name david baron

Michele

1 - 5 of 5 Posts