Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Archie has become bunny obsessed. He gets totally focused on them will stand perfectly still, stare then shoot out after them. He go through the electric fence as if it doesn't even exist. If we break his concentration we're ok. Now my husband has our daughter chasing bunnies out of our yard and our neighbors yards so Archie can't get a bead on them.

I can picture little thought bubbles over Archie's head saying, "Why does she get to chase the bunnies and I can't?"

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
that photo is so cute!

our morning walks have become a bit painful recently. Dexter is also obsessed w/the rabbits and squirrels and tries to jolt after them while we're walking. He's good in that he won't do this if the animal has crossed the street (he seems to get that he stays on the side of the street and not in the street). We had to stop 4-5 times today for me to have him sit and calm down...maybe i need to start bringing treats along w/us.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Great photo ... on the nose Caption! Thanks for the smile :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahhahahha Annette...what age is Archie now?

love the photo!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
When I took the kids and Dante to the park today we had a cat follow us everywhere - even went up into the playstructure with the kids and ran after them when they were riding scooters. Talk about torture. The cat was not afraid of Dante but was aggressive towards him and would not leave us alone. It was a good lesson for him as we are taking a "Beyond the Basics" training class right now and last weeks lesson was on sit-stay with distractions. The cat provided us the ultimate distraction!

Heather

1 - 8 of 8 Posts