Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had such a big week and just want to brag a bit!

I got to go visit both of my human Grandparent's Houses, watched my 4 year old boy score three goals in his first soccer game, entertained 11 of my boy's closest friends at his birthday party ... and I got to go to the mall for my first photo shoot!

Mom said for only 16weeks I did pretty good with my "down stays" but I just couldn't resist getting up everytime the photographer said my name to try and get me to look at the camera.

Next week my girl is having a sleepover birthday party and I get to go to Build a Bear with her and her friends since the shopping center allows pets in the stores!

Mom says she is most excited that I have now went two weeks without any accidents in the house! Everyone else seems really excited about this Easter Bunny thing - Can't wait to see what that is all about. :wink:

Dante

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Way to go Dante!!!! You're doing sooo much better than me, and just think...I'm 6 mos.old and look how little you are! Sounds like you Mommy is so very proud of you! Oh...don't get excited too much about the Easter Bunny thing....only your humans get the candy...not us.....unless you can somehow sneak a jelly bean, except they get stuck in your teeth!!!!

Your Pal,
Rrr-aleigh! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts