Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband finally talked me into getting a summer cut for Dakota. Nervous me :shock: (I LOVE his very cute scruffy do). When we took him to the groomer (PetsMart), I took pictures and written instructions, both of which I elaboated on body part by body part--I had already asked for a groomer that had experience with Labradoodles. She just smiled at me and said, "I know what to do."

When we arrived to pick him up, she was beaming! She said, "Dakota is awesome! The next time you have him groomed, I want to do it!"

He is still a cutie! His body coat is shorter than I wanted (his face is shaggier than my husband wanted :wink: ) but it is so practical for a dog that spends summer in the pool or the lake. Come fall, he will sport his shaggy, devil-may-care look again!

Dakota before

Dakota after

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Oh my gosh! I think the cut is perfect! I want YOUR groomer when its time to do Sandy!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I love his cut!!! he still looks the same yet a more summery look!!! great job!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Ditto what Annmarie says. I think he looks great!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
The groomer did a terrific job Seazr!! I'm toying with the idea of having Raleigh cut...but my husband isn't so sure...his curly 'bangs' are 2-3 inches long and almost touch his nose! :shock: But Dakota looks like he's going to enjoy the summer at that length....he's one gorgeous pup! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts