Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
that is a fantastic card!!! great photo!!

·
Registered
689 Posts
You really got his personality to come out in the photo. He looks he's looking at another Doodle and ready to play.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
diane, that pose of Dakota reminds me when Max gets in the Tazmanian devil run stance.

Dakota looks so alive and full of personaity and happiness in that xmas card....you really captured a great moment! :) great card

G

·
What a great photo!! I am taking Boyd to the mall on Sunday for his Christmas photos (I'm not that good with my digital camera yet.)

My friends and family can laugh but I am so looking forward to it!!! "The Picture People" reserve their last appointment of the day for pets - isn't that great!!?? I can't wait to see how cute he looks - he gets groomed on Saturday and hopefully Petsmart has the red snowflake sweater I've been eyeing on the Internet. If not, I'll probably get him some kind of sassy Christmas collar or bandana.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Petsmart here in Canada offers Christmas portraits of your pet - I think with Santa too! I would guess the US Petsmarts do the same.

Also - when holiday shopping for your favourite doodle, please keep in mind that many local animal shelters, humane societies, etc. sell pet gifts as fundraisers. Our local humane society sets up in the kiosk in malls and sells pet beds, sweaters, bandanas, toys, gift baskets, chewies etc etc, many handmade by volunteers. The profits go toward the good work these organizations do.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Great picture! I cant wait to see Boyd's too, of course! Jannie, I didnt know that. I'll make sure to check for something like that near me.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Diane! You know that I love Dakota... in this wonderful picture...I can't believe how much his personality comes out! Most pictures are just pictures...this picture is DAKOTA!! Great!

·
Registered
424 Posts
See the petsmart ad below for photos with Santa - and $5 goes to homeless pets. Check your local petsmart for more details.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
it'll be worth it if they can get him to stand/sit still. Jonah has quite a fan club at our petsmart. they all know his name, i'm just the guy on the leash that says, no, he can't have a bisquit! we always donate a dollar everytime we're in there. i'm off next sat, so maybe we'll get a professional pic done.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts