Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dakota has had a few chances to visit and romp with some of his lake friends!

The other night, we had a fajita party and, in honor of the occasion, I made bandanas for Dakota and his friend Barney! Barney is not the expected Border Collie. He's lazy and goofy and loves to catch falling leaves and snowflakes!

And then there's Mustang Sally! Dakota loves her because she's a pup that loves to romp and play with him! Sally is crazy! Several times during the romp, she paused for a dip in our bird bath!!

Here's Dakota and Sally in action. If you look close at the end, you can see Sally enjoying the bird bath!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
What a great time you all are having!!! And what grand pictures! Thank you! (Love the bandannas! :wink: ) Mustang Sally is a cutie, so is Barney...but they can't hold a candle to Dakota!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Dakota is awesome...i also LOVE his coat!!
SAlly is cute hahahhaaa you sure they werent' kissing behind those Beautiful Blue Spruce trees :wink:

Neat bandanas!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Wonderful pictures Diane...as usual!!!! What a gorgeous view you have! Great place for Dakota and his friends to play...he must love it there! And the bandanas are very colorful!!! Thanks for sharing! :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
:) very cute. Dakota looks like he's having so much fun.

I love the area and seeing photos. We are going to Las Vegas in December and are planning some side trips. I just love the mountains and desert areas out west.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts