Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dakota turned one year old yesterday! :D Bittersweet--you always want them to remain puppies. :( At one year, he is 24" at the shoulder and 70 pounds. We planned to take him to a local school yesterday evening to celebrate by chasing balls and sliding down slides, but a bunch of little munchkins were playing with a soccar ball. Dakota loves kids; probably too much! I don't think the parents would have appreciated him knocking their little ones over like bowling pins! :lol: So we went home and played agility instead. I love my digital camera but it is terrible with action shots, soo these are not the best.

Here he is exiting his tube. It looks like he's taking a quick nap but he's actually keeping it low to the ground for aerodynamics! :wink:

And here he is on the high jump (my camera focused on the wrong thing.) He actually does jump, but as you can see, he knocked the crossbar off! :wink:

He spent the rest of the evening romping with Sparkey! It was a fun birthday for a tired Dood!

Diane (and Dakota)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
happy birthday dakota! thanks for my laugh of the day. i can just picture kids as bowling pins.....america's funniest home videos....hmmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
love the pictures... thanks for sharing I may get the agility stuff come springtime!

now I want to know if the husband jumps over too?!!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
well he is doing a fabulous job!

I can barely get mine to let the monsters outside :) he says you wanted all these dogs you can let them out LOL
(he is also the first to be concerned if he thinks one is ill!)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Happy Birthday DAKOTA!!! :D
Diane, he looks so pleased with his gift...Dave and I are going to get one for Christmas for our dogs...don't know why, the rain and mud will keep us all inside, but at least they will have the tunnel!
Your pics are like mine...but still we get the idea! Thanks for posting...it is fun to see your yard, home, and family again.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Diane, yes Jett turned two on Nov 4th and she says "Thank you" :D Copper has the big ONE coming up on Dec 1st. :shock:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Happy Birthday pretty little Jett! I had no idea! Glad you mentioned this Diane...
I DO know about Copper's though...our first litter! Yippee!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts