Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we're at the Eagle Lake house. The first day we got here, our Sacramento neighbors joined us: Brian, Kristen, their two-year-old and their Bullnese dog, Frankie! What a weekend! Eagle Lake is famous for trophy fish and Brian has been up here twice before but never caught a fish--so that was the agenda for the guys!

When we arrived, we were delighted to find that it had snowed!!

Poor Dakota. He wants nothing more than a friend to rough and tumble with, and what does he get? Frankie. Sadly, this pic says it all!

This video somewhat sums up Frankie's personality.

Well, I guess Dakota figured, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade! So he joined in with Frankie doing what Frankie does best! If you listen close and try to drown out Frankie, Dakota can belt out a pretty good wolf howl!!!

And, yes! Brian got his fish!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
what a nice "good morning" chuckle i also had before leaving for work today hahhahahaaaa

love the pics...and frankie sure has a "big" peronsality...love Dakota's howl :wink:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Wow, great pics and video! And snow! Can't imagine! Thanks so much, I really enjoyed them. Dakota was a good host. :D And congratulations to Brian for getting his fish! :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Thanks for my Monday morning smile Diane!!!! Great photos and videos!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Looks like a good time was had by all. Beautiful Pics! Love the Music Video .... Doodle Idol? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Thank you Diane. for the great pics and video.
Denver is still trying to find the doggies that are howling
He is convinced they are behind the computer(Teehee)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts