Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dad had the camera out....and I felt like posing!!

Aren't I handsome??

As I look skyward for divine intervention....

Being Coy......

How about a close up Mr DeMille?

Whoa.....a little tooooo close!! :shock:

Much better, thank you! (amateurs!!)

Oh yeah....one of the little girl, just for Raleigh! :roll:
:lol:

Thanks for looking!
Jonah

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Jonah ... Thanks for the photos. I'd ask FoodLady to print them for me so I could put them on the walls of my crate, but I'd probably eat them :oops: Woofs and Licks ... Your friend ... Ebbe :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
awesome pictures GENE.........and how'd you bribe Jonah to sit so still and pose? you had a treat in your hand maybe? hahhahahaa

seriously I LOVE all the pics and MIKO is such a character with her expressions

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Oh Jonah...you are indeed handsome...and Miko...you are so pretty...thanks for the bright spot in my otherwise dull, overworked afternoon.... :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Jonah is so handsome! Does the beard dribble forever around the house after drinking?? :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh yes....then my pants become a towel! :shock: Miko is worse, I don't think she really drinks, just soaks her beard.

On Jonah sitting so still.....I was takng a picture of some curtains I made today. Jonah came into the kitchen, laid down as if to say...."take my picture please!". Miko on the other hand came to close, turned her head, and/or walked away. I got quite a few pictures of her blurry butt though! :oops:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
How sweet Jonah - Annabelle does that everytime I pick up camera, just comes over and plonks between me and whatever I'm "trying" to take a picture of

Jonah, sweetie, show your sissy how to sit nice for the camera :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh Jonah!!!!! Molly says you are quite the handsome Doodle!!!! And what a distinguished beard!!!!! Sorta Fu-Man-Chew!!!!! hahahaha....And Raleigh thatnks you for a new pic of his sweetie!!! :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Kathie, the kids say they'll pose for Raleigh and Molly anytime!

BTW, I was just looking at your avatar, and where your date stamp is located, it looks like Molly has grown a mustache!! :shock:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Jonah is Beautiful ! What color is he considered ? His coat type looks just like my Louies--what is he (F1-F2 etc ?) Your Miko has the sweetest little baby face ! My goal for fall and winter this year is to figure out the picture thing and get out some pics of my wonderful Lizzie and Louie !! Kathy, Lizzie and Louie

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jonah's a F1 and I think it's consider Phantom? He sheds very minimal. Usually under stress. When I brush him it's minimal, not even a brush full. The backs of his legs and his paws are mostly a silver color now and on the rest of him is black with silve and white mixed in.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Jonah is so cooperative! With the lag time on my camera, I miss a lot of shots with Cali because she invariable turns away by the time the camera decides to do it's thing. Great pictures!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts