Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dad went shopping today....he does that a lot. I guess he felt guilty, because he brought me home a ball....hush Miko....I told you it was mine! I was so excited and I got a little carried away I guess. Next time he'll just have to get a bigger ball! He wasn't too upset though......he giggled a lot in the back yard, making the neighbors think he's crazier than ever!! :lol: Hope you enjoy the pictures and a short video! Thanks for looking!!

Jonah

Ball, ball, ball....

Yummy!!

Oh, this is the best....thanks Dad!!

Action!!

PS: To anyone who thinks I'm selfish......I threw her the pieces, OK??

Jonah

Wow, thanks so being so generous Jonah........

Miko
:roll:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Honestly Gene...it's just non-stop laughter with you and the kids!!! Thanks for the belly laugh before i resume '???work???? hahahahah

·
Registered
177 Posts
You kids kill me and they are so darn cute :p Thanks for the laugh, which I need before a fun-filled conference call :roll:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: You go Jonah! You didn't swallow anything did you ... I was worried! Miko looks so cute just standing there ... her turn next ..... RIGHT? 8)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Jonah looks kin to Nicky! Such ball-destroying talent! Nicky, however, would have swallowed the pieces instead of tossing them aside.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Very cute! Poor Miko -- guess she knows who's the ball boss!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
It lasted long enough for me to go into the house and get the camera! It now resides in the garbage can!
WHAT??? The camera or the ball????? :shock: :shock: Bwahahahaha...loved that whole series of pictures and video Gene!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Now THAT is a doodle with a purpose!! It's so funny how Miko just staaaaaands back and lets him go to town..... :)

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Way to go Jonah! My mom won't buy me that type of ball anymore because she wonders what the point is. She's no fun. She got me a basketball for my birthday and it's still inflated. I have lots of fun playing head soccer, rolling it around the yard. I've tried really hard to sink my tooth in to it , but no luck yet. It is fun to keep trying though!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
from Max: Alright Jonah buddy!!! you did an awesome job on that ball and in record time i hear. HIGH 5 to ya!!!!!

From Peanut: Jonah, how come you didn't let your sister get a chance to help out? Did your bangs cloud your view buddy? anyway, nice job but poor MIKO. Hey MIKO what did your dad BUY you????

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Miko gets extra love which is "priceless"!!

Bought a soccer ball today.....12minutes...and .....SSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssss. Maybe we'll try a basket ball next! We have the kong version that came with the rope. The ropes gone now and Jonah has no interest in it. Miko likes to lay next to it inside, so it's usually under my computer chair!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hey Gene...how about THIS next if a basketball dosen't work???????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...you can even fill the holes with treats,yogurt and peanut butter!!!! :shock: Just watch out for your bare feet!!! :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts