Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sammy-Doo followed my Mom and I into the basement as we did the laundry today. He sat near us and watched us sort all the clothes.
We laughed because he was so cute just standing there intently watching us with his squeaky hippo, tail wagging away.
He tried to get to her and almost tripped over a laundry basket so Mom moved it aside and Sampson trotted over.
After a scratch behind the ears, we resumed sorting clothing...

Sam proceeded to step up to the basket I was loading into the washer and placed his beloved Hippo very gently inside of it.
Joking, Mom asked "You want me to wash Hippo for you?".
Sam backed up and stood away, with that adorable head-tilt.
Mom laughed and put Hippo on the lip of the washer and asked again. "You want me to wash this for you?"
Sampson considered the offer for a moment, looked at us both curiously, and watched more laundry go in.
Then, he dashed forward, put all four feet inside the laundry basket that was in his way and snatched the Hippo back. Then he hopped out of the basket and took off just like that.
We heard the squeaker going as he took off all the way up the stairs.

We just looked at eachother and laughed.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
oh howwwwww sweet! doodles are the best

·
Registered
273 Posts
We always joke that we should have named Dante "Linus" because he likes to drag a blanket with him everywhere. I do a load of laundry for him at least once a week. He will bring his blankets into the laundry room for me when he sees me start sorting laundry. When the dryer buzzer goes off he is first at the door to pull his blankies out!

Heather

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
awwh...how cute :) Kirby is also a perfect doodle in the laundry room...Dex on the other hand is completely baned...he would steal the socks in a second.

P.S. Kirby does the head tilt when we talk to him...totally cracks me up...he tilts one way, than the other...like he is completely listening to us :)

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
P.S. Kirby does the head tilt when we talk to him...totally cracks me up...he tilts one way, than the other...like he is completely listening to us
Leslie,

What do you mean, "like he is completely listening??"

OF COURSE, he is listening!! They understand complicated
sentences....no matter what Ceasar says!!

Great story! Laundry sorting isn't something I've tried with the doodles.
They would have it spread out all over the house in no time! Socks,
t'shirts, undies, all of it!!
:roll:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
That is funny. Cacao just this morning took my sons (used) underwear and was running around the house. She thought it was a game. But we were asking her to stop, sit. She didn't. But we did get the underwear, you know when you need a drink of water you have to let go of the underwear.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts