Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever heard of breeders named David and Teresa Fry?

I got the names from Sam's "United All Breed Registry" paper that the shelter gave us...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
that would be great if you find the breeder of sammy....keep us posted

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gene said:
Wow! How did you find it??? i tried to look them up on the internet and didn't have any success...

Although they only show labrador retreivers there, Sam's Dad was named "Twin Pines Dugan" so I am betting that that might be the place Sam came from.

Now that I have the site (thanks!!!) I'm going to do a little more research. Looks like Sam came from farther away than we thought! :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Sammy-Doo's Fam said:
gene said:
Wow! How did you find it??? i tried to look them up on the internet and didn't have any success...

Although they only show labrador retreivers there, Sam's Dad was named "Twin Pines Dugan" so I am betting that that might be the place Sam came from.

Now that I have the site (thanks!!!) I'm going to do a little more research. Looks like Sam came from farther away than we thought! :D
I searched by their names together, then his (nothing), then hit the jackpot with her and just labradors.......lock of the doodle and google, I guess. :wink:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
annabelles mom said:
here is a site that lists "twin pines dugan" poodle sire in their lineage, maybe they could help you

http://www.blackcanyondoodles.com/bentley.htm
That sire is definitely Sam's Dad. He has a different Mom so Jason' Bentley is like a half-brotherish doggie... looks kind of like him you think?

I might e-mail those people. I sent an e-mail out to TP Labs so we'll see what happens! :D

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have an United paper that lists Twin Pines Dugan as the sire and PV's Diamond Gal as the dam. I e-mailed TP Labs with that information and Sam's litter number...

I got a reply today!!!
Teresa seems very nice. :D
Her reply read...

"Alicia, I've attached pics of the three males from that litter that came to the Northeast. Do you have the microchip number? There's a good chance it's on the United All Breed paper. The pictures reference the last three digits of the chip number.

Labradoodles are incredible dogs! Very smart and social. It makes me sick to think that one has ended up in a shelter. But I am pleased that he found a good home with you. Can you send me a picture of him now? I haven't gotten to see any of them full grown.

We don't raise Labradoodles any longer. All we raise are Labrador Retrievers. I appreciate hearing from you. And thank you for giving Sampson a great home! Teresa"

Sure enough, the first puppy picture had the same microchip number as Sam... So here's my baby when he was just a pup!

By AliciaRose at 2008-02-29

By aliciarose, shot with Canon PowerShot A560 at 2008-02-28

He was such a cute puppy, it makes me so mad that he went through what he did before we found him. But he's home now! :D

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Sammy was a cute chunky puppy. It is nice that you know his background but even nicer that you love him and have given him a forever home :wink:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, we are so happy he is with us! :D :D :D
We thought it would be neat to see a puppy photo. Thats all we really wanted when we looked for his breeder. And we have it now and we think he is just sooooo cute. So the search ended perfectly. :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
And what a happy ending!!! It must be wonderful to know more about Sammy's family!!! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I am soooooo happy you found out Sammy's breeder, parents and heritage!! you must be soooo thrilled.
and Though sammy went through alot he's with you now!!! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts