Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ohh I just have to share this with you guys... Kasper is actually sleaping on my lap as I study on the computer :D :D :D . this is the first time he does this, so far he has chosen to sleap under the kitchem table hehe.

Ohh this is what i have been missing from him so far and I am so happy now!!!!

Sleaping Kasper and Mom

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Ain't life grand with a doodle next to you cuddling :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
MaxandMe said:
Ain't life grand with a doodle next to you cuddling :D
DITTO
Every night when hubby comes up to bed he takes
Denver out for his last "piddle" Denver races hubby up the
stairs and jumps into bed beside me in hubby's spot and cuddles his face right into mine. He thinks I will kick hubby out and give him the coveted spot...............teehee hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
DITTO
Every night when hubby comes up to bed he takes
Denver out for his last "piddle" Denver races hubby up the
stairs and jumps into bed beside me in hubby's spot and cuddles his face right into mine. He thinks I will kick hubby out and give him the coveted spot...............teehee hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
haha...Dex does almost the exact same thing :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
so does Max and moving 85lbs of a comfy doodle is not easy feat hahahhaaa it's a game he plays every night and eventually moves over

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
It's any empty spot on the bed here... ALL of my dogs will try it occasionally, but Canada, mama of the doodle dozen is the one who you nearly need a crane to remove.

Any time anyone lays down she's right there ready to cuddle.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha cute picture!

Well the bed is off limits for kasper, but we have tried to cuddle with him in the couch, but he allways wants to play and bite the pillows hehe, but I hope he is calming dowm somewhat. It is so nice to take a nap together....

Kaspers mom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts