Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I thought I would post this because it is working out so well for me. So, Coal sleeps in his crate next to our bed at night. Well, I would put towels and old blankets in there for him but he would always end up with them in a wad and then I could hear him moving around with those nails on the crate bottom. I got the idea to use a crib sheet. I had a few old ones that didn't match Aidan's cowboy room theme and they are PERFECT! I have the large crate and the sheet is a little big but I just put the back side of the tray into the elastic corners on the sheet, slide the tray in and tuck the rest of the sheet under the crate. I'm not going to say he never gets it loose but it stays in place far better than my towels did! Best of all they are light (so they won't overheat your doggie) and easy to throw in the wash! Just thought I would share something that is working for me!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I love this idea...I am going to try it out.

Have a great trip!

PS. My oldest son has a cowboy room also. I loved decorating that room.

·
Registered
215 Posts
That's a great idea!! I always feel bad when the blankets get all balled up and they are laying on the plastic tray. Now I have to go buy crib sheets! Thanks for sharing!

Bridget, Summer, and Duke

G

·
That's a brilliant idea! I have been using a bath mat - nice and soft, and it doesn't have that plasticy/rubber backing (which I would worry that they would chew on). It's all cotton. It too works pretty well - it stays put much better than the loose towels I had been using before.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Linda,
If you want brand new baby blankets like I use for whelping REALLY cheap e-mail me. I get a lawn and leaf trash bag full for almost nothing. My cousins have a wholesale warehouse.
Lee Ann

1 - 7 of 7 Posts