Labradoodle Forums banner

CRATE ESCAPE!

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Stacy 
#1 ·
Well, not technically an escape because the side door was open (thanks to my son Aidan) when I put Coal in the front door and left the house for about 30 minutes. Thank goodness I was only gone 30 minutes! He managed to eat almost a whole pencil so I'm kinda freaking out! I haven't found any more damage yet but I can't be sure there isn't any. Have any of your dogs eaten pencils and lived to tell about it? Sheesh Coal!!!!! :roll:

Discussion starter · #4 ·
Well, after cleaning up all of the pencil shards I have decided he didn't actually EAT that much of the pencil. I am pretty sure they don't put lead in pencils anymore due to the risk with children so if he ate anything it was graphite. Coal sure keeps me on my toes!

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Coal seems fine. Thanks guys. This is my first dog and I am trying to be a good doodle mom but they sure try to work against you! Yes Linda, I do love that little mischevious guy!!! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.