Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mom ordered some Cowboy magic that AnnieG told us about so I don't get snowballs all over me.

Well........they were having an under $2.00 toy sale so Mom got me 4 new toys - was I a happy girl when she pulled them out of the box, had a hard time waiting for her to take the tags off them for me. Fun, Fun, I got a lamb, red heart, pink wale and a booda bone!

Mine, all Mine !

I also got mad because Daddy was on the phone and ignoring me :shock: so I had to pounce on him :lol: I should Always be the center of attention !

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AB you are a lucky girl.
What nice new toys..............................
Great pictures.....................

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Oh Annabelle, you are just too cute!!! You are the sweetest girl...you definitely deserve all those new toys :p

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Annabelle not only are you sweet but you have one of the sweetest moms a doodle could have!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Annabelle......you are soooooooo lucky!! We FINALLY got some of our Christmas toys, and Dad (meanguy) already took one of them back!! :twisted: He says we don't play nice with them. Jeez.....it was only a little fight!! :roll:
Jonah and Rumor

Boys can spoil all the fun...... :shock:
Miko

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hahaha...ab those photos are too cute. you definitely have a great mom - maybe she'll adopt me and buy me stuff :D

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Sometimes I just have to pounce too. I like your new toys!

-Dexter

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TY, I love my toys - isnt the pouncing fun!

Jonah and Rumor, once in a while Mom takes one of my toys - something about stuffing being torn out of it, don't know what the big deal is :shock:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts