Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Annabelle and I have been MIA for a bit, I thought I'd post a few pics of her.

Started going thru my recent photos and they all seem to have the same background, a brown leather sofa

- I do believe I have a Couchpadoodle :wink: - Seems to be Annabelle's favorite spot

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Oh Annabelle, it's wonderful to see your sweet face back on the forum. We've missed you! Don't let your mom make you feel bad for hanging out quietly on the couch. The alternative would be to do doodle 500's all day inside the house! :shock:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
She is such a HAM! Love the pics!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhhh AB i could hug and squeeze and kiss and spoil you rotten all day long

You are absolutely gorgeous..........GREAT PICS Mary, thank you :D
(missed you both, nice to have you back) :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I can't wait to see her next week!! I'll bet she is even sweeter and cuddlier in person! Hope the forum can handle the picture overload!- I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures after Tyke and AB meet!!! !

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
tykesmom said:
I can't wait to see her next week!! I'll bet she is even sweeter and cuddlier in person! Hope the forum can handle the picture overload!- I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures after Tyke and AB meet!!! !
Oh we can handle it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just wish Denver could meet ya..............

·
Registered
968 Posts
What a lovely Couchpadoodle! :wink:
And please take TONS of photos of Couchpadoodle with Miss Psycho! :lol:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks, she is my sweetie and such a lover at times, although I must say she has her "psycho" moments :wink: My best time with her is at night when I'm reading in bed, she will lay on top of me, nuzzle my book out of the way to get some loving from Mommy, who can resist that sweet face, not me :D

Traci, Annabelle does have a thing for stuffed toys and pillows, she's rather spoiled, has a HUGE, overflowing laundry basket full of them :oops:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh Mary!!! It's soooo nice to have you and AB back! We missed you!!!
Love all the pics of her, but maybe she wouldn't be on the couch so much if she had another doodle puppy to play with!!! :wink: Hahahahaha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts