Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday, Copper (and family) had the priviledge to visit with Jac while she was in town to deliver three of her wonderful puppies to their new families. Copper recognized Jac immediately and was so excited to see her. When we were in the hotel room whenever he would hear her voice he would be right over to her to get some lovin. There was a time while we were all sitting and chatting that he layed on the floor next to her and laid his head on her lap and fell asleep as she stroked his head. Very sweet.

I think it is so neat that the puppies remember their first human moms. You could really tell that Jac and Copper have a special forever bond.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, thank you all so much!

And, Vicky, thank you...for taking the time and all of the effort necessary to arrange the visit. It is a time in my life that I shall treasure forever.

Knowing that Copper is so well cared for and so very loved makes this "job" even more rewarding. I adore all of my dogs and all of my puppies...and all of my puppy families! I am so blessed!

By the way, Copper is absolutely gorgeous! He is the perfect Dood!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
How sweet :) It was so nice that Jac was able to visit with you and Copper. It's always so nice to be able to see how a puppy you were responsible for bringing into this world has turned out :) Jac is a caring individual and I don't think that anyone (4 legged or 2 legged) that is lucky enough to meet her, would ever forget her :wink:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jac, I don't know how to break this to you, but.... the courtesy clerk at the grocery store asked today if Copper was a miniature horse. LOL :lol:
I have been asked a lot of questions about him, and had a few guesses to his breed before, but a horse. I am still laughing.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, Vicky!! That is soooooooooooo funny!!! I am laughing still!

I thought it was hilarious, the reaction that Larry had...but I think that this tops it all! :lol: :lol:

Di...thanks for the very nice compliment!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Vicky you've got me laughing too!!
and I know this hints at telling my age but in my head I'm hearing the theme song from Mr. Ed! A horse is a horse of course, of course....
:wink:

How nice that you all got to get together again... Vicky I'm thrilled that you have Copper in your family now! thanks for posting and sharing.

It's one of those sweet parts of our "business" that our babies remember us, so I know the pure JOY that Jacque felt! and yes, I'd want to sit right next to her too! :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts