Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Copper is naked :shock: :D

I'm sure he'll be so much more comfortable. We are about to start cutting Kirby - I love his hair and he looks so cute, but he is just so hot.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. Your comments are spot on!

It is like a reset button and does give my wrist a break. Brushing really aggravates whatever is going on with it.

He is still handsome. Almost more so because you really see his facial expressions.

He definitely is naked! :shock: Our cockers were not so sure who he was until they had an opportunity to sniff his, well, you know what. :D Jett always knows her favorite pal.

He was so hot the last couple of days. He kept me awake with his panting. He can't just pant over on the other side of the room, no, he must put his face on the bed next to mine and pant, pant, pant to let me know he is uncomfortable. It just breaks my heart.

He does feel and look like a chenille lab. Except his naked rat tail. That is a little creepy but it grows back fast.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Doggonecrazy said:
Thanks everyone. Your comments are spot on!

It is like a reset button and does give my wrist a break. Brushing really aggravates whatever is going on with it.

He is still handsome. Almost more so because you really see his facial expressions.

He definitely is naked! :shock: Our cockers were not so sure who he was until they had an opportunity to sniff his, well, you know what. :D Jett always knows her favorite pal.

He was so hot the last couple of days. He kept me awake with his panting. He can't just pant over on the other side of the room, no, he must put his face on the bed next to mine and pant, pant, pant to let me know he is uncomfortable. It just breaks my heart.

He does feel and look like a chenille lab. Except his naked rat tail. That is a little creepy but it grows back fast.
GOOD GRIEF you really got into his pants(choose from the following: !;?;LOL;OMG;or :roll:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Vicky, this photo reminds me of the time you put the tuxedo shirt/clothing on Copper and he looked so regal-like almost like a englishman.

Copper's beautiful!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Copper! You are a handsome boy!
I used to shudder to see the beautiful doodle coat shaved off but now I really love it! I think it just takes some getting used to. I know how much softer and silker my dogs feel when they are clipped.
I recently cut my Poodles down, using sissors so I didn't get as close as your groomer did with copper, but I am ready to...we get horrible stickers in their coats here! (But I always leave something on their faces and tails... :D That is just for me...they actually look funnier with a very short coat and a longish face! hahaha
I am glad that you will have a reprieve from brushing...you take such good care of Copper!
I know that Vicky is aware of this, but for those of you who are thinking about clipping your dood's coat for summer...it is great for them, but be aware that they can sunburn!
Also...keep that heartworm med going because mosquitos can now reach their skin! :shock:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
He's got to feel better! He really does look like a lab now!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Oh myyyyyyyyyyyy....... you really are ............ NAKED. :shock: :shock:

Mom says I'm too young to look ....... oh... maybe just a peek....

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PlainJane said:

Thank you for the morning chuckle. :lol:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Doggonecrazy said:
PlainJane said:

Thank you for the morning chuckle. :lol:
That was priceless.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts