Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had wonderfully warm weather yesterday so Copper was able to enjoy one of his favorite pastimes. He loves to play in the spray from the Hose. I took some pictures that I think show his pure joy at this experience.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Now THAT is a happy doodle!
Keep enjoying that nice weather buddy!!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
those are awesome photos! It got really hot and humid here all of a sudden...I hope we can use "hose" our doodles soon :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Wow! Copper's havin' a blast! I'm introducing Ozzie to the hose too. He's not afraid of it and I don't want to spook him, so I only give him little sprays so far. When he's used to it I'll drag out the hi-pressure fire hose!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Great pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is actually around 70 here today so we are off
to the beach...............sun is shining and it is a beautiful day..............

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Great pictures....what joy!! :lol:

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr, we might get some snow flurries tonight!! :shock:

When I turn on the hose, all I see is 3 doodle butts high tailing it away from me. They hate the hose!! :wink:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Nicky says the only good thing about a hose is that you can drink from it! He doesn't like being sprayed with it.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
it was 75 at our house today so we decided to go to the beach...it was 59 there :shock: I froze in my shorts...haha...we still had a good time though :)

·
Registered
968 Posts
Great job, Copper! :lol: Now you can go water the lawn with your fur! :wink:

ChasP505 said:
When he's used to it I'll drag out the hi-pressure fire hose!
OHH NO! :shock: :shock: Doodle pancake!! :shock: :shock:
:wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
350 Posts
I bet Copper slept good last night! :)

My "Caroline" used to do the same thing just like "Copper". Thanks for reminding me of the good ole days. :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone. Copper is a fool about the hose. We don't spray him, he does all he can to get in the way of the spray. The boy doesn't like to swim though, go figure. :?

Hey Gene, there is a reason you don't see Jett in the pictures. :wink:

Leslie, you're a good doggie mom to hang at the beach at 59 degrees. I'm thinking I would have gone back home to our hose. :wink: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts