Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is Copper, from the other day, playing in our sprinklers. We still haven't gotten him to swim in the pool, but as you can tell he enjoys water, even if he doesn't enjoy being wet. :lol:

And here he is just being his cute self. :wink:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Ha ha that is so cute

We discovered today that Sadie loves the sprinkler too. We have the oscillating kind and she was chasing the water back and forth, jumping up at it and trying to bite it. She got soaked and loved every minute of it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jannie, we need sprinkler pics of your Sadie. :D

lauren46, wet pics of Riley too! :D

LOL Maureen, I think Jac would be proudest. Me, I'm just happy and thankful that my family and I get to share our lives with this wonderful Dood.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I will try to remember to take pics next time. I will try to post pics later (of him dry)!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Those are great pictures!! I think the lab really come out with the dogs when the water does! It was pouring down rain the other day and Dora insisted on going out! She ran down the steps and layed down in a puddle at the bottom of the stairs!! Then she runs around crazy and we are both drenched before we get back in!! I can't wait to take her swimming this summer!!!
Copper is beautiful!! I hope Dora looks like that when she gets bigger!!
Beth and Dora
http://community.webshots.com/user/beminder

1 - 10 of 10 Posts