Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum, but reading about Doodles is such a joy!! I love hearing how amazing Doodles can be.

My doodle, Cooper, is 6 months old and 63 lbs. He does everything that everyone talks about-- chews through any toy in 2 minutes, and really listens to the words I say (I agree that it's sometimes eerie how much he understands!!) . :D

Anyway, thanks everyone for all of your excellent posts. I love that more people value and love their children (I mean doodles) as much as I do. And if I could figure out how to load a picture, I'd show Cooper to all of you!!

[/url]

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I have spent hours reading through the posts and it helps me feel not so alone when Chloe is being a terror pup :lol:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Welcome Carly and Cooper!
You will love this forum and learn much (and not only about your doodle :wink: ) Cooper looks very much like our Ebbe, who is 9 mos. old TODAY!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI!! nice to meet you and YES doodles have a way of keeping our sense of humor intact :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Welcome Carly and Cooper!!! This is a wonderful forum, but I have to warn you...it's ADDICTIVE!!!! You'll be reading in the wee hours of the morning, sneaking a peek at work, and up till late every night!!!! Many people say we should 'get a life'....but our Doodles are our lives!!! and enrich them every day!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Well said Kathie
You forgot to say
That we never go off the topic
That we never tease each other
That Gene never stalks people
That Vanessa never puts a picture of her dog or your dog somehwere else
That Annmarie never has a blonde moment
What else do we never do????????
Bahahaahhhahahaahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Wll Sue...who's Gene,Annmarie and Vanessa????????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh yeah!!!!! And I'm the one that takes 'oictures' :roll: .......hahahahahhaa

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
alright you're all jealous you aint got the blonde moment down pat like me :mrgreen:

and also we're all a little nuts at times....SOME more than others :wink: --eh hmm ...but that's what makes it fun here :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Vanessa
That is exactly what I mean that you never do!!!
I love that one I think it is your best work to date.!!!!
Bahahaahhhhhahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts