Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone!!!

Ok i recently found out why DAVE my fiance did not help out cleaning max's diarrhea in 7 weeks hahahhaha

Max shredded a 5x7ft plant down to 3 x 5ft 2 nites ago. Well let's say he had a bad case of squirts hahahaa nd had to sleep in his crate for the night instead of on my bed. yesterday i woke up at 6:30am and ususally i am on the road 6:20am to drive to work. Sooooo i say DAVE you have to take care of max he had an accident in his crate and was out the door in 10min...i forgot what happens to DAVE the volunteer firefighter and EMT that can deal with blood and gore but NOT POOP.
He loses his cookies every time he has to go near poop hahhahaha!!!

Soooooooo DAVE gets one of my perfumy t-shirts , wraps it around his head and face hahahhahahaaa!!! i can't believe this. he opens the crate and Whoosh Max takes off cause he doesn't recognize DAVE.

Soooo Dave cleans crate and sees max squatting again , yells the infamous NOOOOOOOOoooooooo hahahha tries to catch max, max keeps going mawoofffff at him running away and pooping each time he woofs hahaha then Peanut joins in and hangs onto DAVE's pants leg biting him not recognizing him either as the T shirt is still wrapped around his face/head. Sooooo now DAVE has 6 piles of squirts on the tiles floors and rug to clean up. I guess he manaaged to pull peanut off him and crate her and then walk max. Max turns around outside and WOOF goes to run off again not recognizing t-shirt faced DAD

ohhhhhhh Anyway, Dave calls me at work to tell me how sick he was hhaha while i put my cell phone on speaker phone so i can hold it aside and laugh my butt off!!!

here is a picture of DAVE when he doesn't have to go near poop...oh by the way ...my son on the very right hand side is just like dave when it comes to poop

G

·
Psst, Ummm, Annmarie, you better watch out for that BC girl...next thing you know she'll be stalking your gorgeous boys and sneaking in your house taking pictures of all kinds of things....and posting them on the internet:lol: :lol: (Just ask Gene, if you don't believe me) :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Psst, Ummm, Annmarie, you better watch out for that BC girl...next thing you know she'll be stalking your gorgeous boys and sneaking in your house taking pictures of all kinds of things....and posting them on the internet:lol: (Just ask Gene, if you don't believe me)
I think I will skip Annmarie's house and just go straight to Linda's
:twisted:
Bahahahahahah

G

·
Oh, Oh, could you PLEASE bring Denver? He is such a big cutie! :lol: Then we will all (me, you, Bella and Denver) go and visit the other forum members :lol: A Summer Doodle Road Trip! :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ya know what Linda I would love to do that as I know we would
all have so much fun. Too bad I have a border to cross to get to you guys though :cry:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be the one with the fiance that has a t-shirt over his face :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
And obviously we'll find him by smell!!
Gee maybe I will make that Niagra falls trip just to see
all you Doodleheads waving at me and Denver. Should be quite the sight if Dave (the famous fiance)shows up in his poopy scoop gear.
bahahahaah

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
blueteal said:
And obviously we'll find him by smell!!
Gee maybe I will make that Niagra falls trip just to see
all you Doodleheads waving at me and Denver. Should be quite the sight if Dave (the famous fiance)shows up in his poopy scoop gear.
bahahahaah
Hey sue as long as he aint holding a live pooper scooper specimen he can wear whatever he wants...remember it's perfumy :wink: as i wear curve so he'll be the sweetest smelling man around

1 - 12 of 12 Posts