Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember this back in July??

Look at him today!!

BAAAahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!

G

·
WOW! Lynn, he is just so beautiful! Careful you don't throw your back out! Dexter is so shiny and gorgeous! Look at how even his muzzle got longer. Adorable!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
OMG Lynn...he is sooo handsome!!! How much does he weigh??? And Linda's right..watch out for your back!!! :shock:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
ooohhhhh Lynn he's gorgeous... I'm so jealous of his thick fleecy coat - its beautiful!

G

·
Lynn,

What conditioner are you using? Or are you supplementing with fish oil capsules? Which food? He looks great!

Probably just those awesome genes! :lol:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope, didn't throw my back out... :lol: Believe it or not, he still loves to be picked up like that! Big baby......

His coat is amazing, we still marvel at it. ALL genes. I don't condition him, or add fish oil...just basic Nutro puppy food, mixed with a little canned. He feels like one of those big fleece throw blankets to touch.

Thanks for all the nice words about my big fuzzball! :)

PS - I wish his TEETH were as soft.... :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
LYNN Dexter is half as big as you!! hahahaa
and OMG he's soooooooo goregous , what a awesome coat he has!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
What a beautiful big FLUFFY boy he is!! He looks so content up there - he probably doesn't realize he's grown!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Big Boy Dexter. He is big and as noted what a coat. Great looking

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
WOW Lynn - Genetics certainly are a funny thing... Sandy's coat is a mix of all the different coat types, and is thin. I prefer doodles with longer coats, but Sandy looks odd with his coat long and shaggy... he never looks groomed even though I spend at least 2 hours a week brushing him! The post bath pictures I posted a week or two ago showed how fluffy he can be... but it lasts all of 5 minutes and then he dreds back up again. I'll keep him long for winter, but as soon as it gets warm I'm giving him a shorter cut again.

For those newbies out there... my Sandy and Lynn's Dexter are littermates :)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Lynn - he IS gorgeous!!! What a beautiful doodle!! (And I know what you mean about the teeth- my mom even went so far as to ask our vet if she could put those little caps they use for cats' claws on Tyke's fangs!!)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
debbildog said:
For those newbies out there... my Sandy and Lynn's Dexter are littermates :)
Now I'm getting all sentimental again...here they are their last day together :cry: :

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
What a beautiful doodle! It's sweet that he likes to be carried like a baby. :D

Cinsmom should see this as proof that she CAN indeed carry Cinnamon to the inlaws apartment. :) :lol:

Deb

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Hey Sue - how about a picture like Lynn's with you and Denver? :lol: :lol: :lol: (we wouldn't even be able to SEE you!!!)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts