Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is how Jonah watches TV with me. This was taken in the dark. I can't really see how this is comfortable, but he was like this for an hour!

Oh, and the TV is in the other direction, but I had been eating popcorn and not sharing! :roll:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Well, I think he looks a little put out with you Gene :x I'm sure he would have shared with you. You might think about that the next time you have popcorn :!:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
I think he looks pretty darn comfy, probably just dreaming about
having a generous Dad that would give him a couple pieces of popcorn. Bahahaahahah

G

·
Boyd does the same thing. He hangs half off the couch with his head hanging over the side and he loves it!!! He has fallen a few times though.... :roll:

G

·
Dex will win! My hubbie went from "absolutely not on the couch" to "okay, as long as you vacuum the hair up." :lol:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Showing it all...

Lizzie falls off things too. Most of the time she's splayed out on her back in the not-so-modest doodle-sprawl. What's up with that sprawl, anyway??

LizziesMom

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE...you didn't know I am Dr Sparks did you? and I say Jonah is tired, and confused since you wouldn't share popcorn---i mean he is your buddy after all. :wink: and jonah is contemplating why you don't understand his need to save you from intruders lately. So i'd say he's taking a break from you GENE !?!

hahahha Max does the same thing on our bed and in the car..same pose. And we crack up when he falls off the bed sometimes hahhahhaa he gets that 'oh wow, what just happened' look

the 2 classic poses...the one Jonah is doing and the "rigor mortis" legs up in the air pose and head cocked sideways

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lexi,
You know I can't help that my dad only buys the exploding brand toys. He says that cleaning up my messes is a full time job! But if the doodle ain't happy...ain't nobody happy!!

Oooops, dinner time!!

Jonah

1 - 11 of 11 Posts