1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Oh what a Beautiful Morning! ...with two happy doodles :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Wow...now is that your backyard? Those 2 sure look like they were having a blast and the fog looks sooooo pretty :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Holy Cow Mindi! What a great yard for the dogs to run in!!!! They sure are two lucky doodles!!! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
know what folks? we probably wont' get answers til tomorrow as Mindi had to take her daughter trick or treating

If that is her yard ..ohhhhhhh i'll trade her mine :wink:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Beautiful, Mindi! So peaceful. What a beautiful setting.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MaxandMe said:
know what folks? we probably wont' get answers til tomorrow as Mindi had to take her daughter trick or treating
Thanks Annmarie! Glad you got my back! :D

Morning everyone. Yes, I shot the video at my business property. We have 12 acres here so there's lots of room for the boys to run. They get to romp like this at least once a day (usually 2-3 times) as long as it isn't raining, which hasn't been a big issue this year unfortunately. I just thought the fog rising off the pond and steam from the compost piles :oops: looked neat in the sunrise. Glad you all enjoyed it. If you're ever in the Hershey area bring the doodles by to play! :D

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought I'd share some pictures of my backyard from this weekend. You'll notice a huge difference between our yard at work and at home. They're only a mile apart, as the crow flies, but you'd never know it.

Can you find Stihl in this one?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
He's hiding behind the tree being really STILL :wink: besides his eyes glare hahahhaa

GREAT shots and i LOVE your backyard!!!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks! It's very peaceful and we get to see lots of wildlife like turkey, grouse, deer, the occasional bear, bobcat, and coyote. We also get lots of pileated woodpeckers (other varieties also - mostly ladderbacks) and lots & lots of owls.

One day a couple years ago I found a saw-whet owlett that had fallen out of it's nest. I called my hubby to bring our bucket truck over because it has an 80 foot reach with it's boom so it could reach the cavity. He and a neighbor, who happens to be a biologist who works with owls at a zoo in Maryland, placed the owl back into the nest. It was pretty cool to be able to help the baby owl out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts