Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been telling everyone that I think Canada will have pups on the 11th even though the first time I saw her "with" Moses would indicate the 16th. So it's been a bit of a joke with some of my buyers as to whether I'd be right.

I've been checking her ears to see if she's been cooling off any (for you non breeders, that means her temp is dropping which is a early sign she's getting ready to deliver) and this morning the tips were cool to the touch, and now they're cold all the way up! I'm so excited! We're gonna have babies!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Judi, I really don't know. Canada had her last litter 5 days earlier than I expected, and had 13 pups. so it's possible that's got something to do with it.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Canada is rearranging her bed like crazy... is pacing and tormenting me by making me wait. So no pups yet! She seems perfectly happy, is eating and drinking like normal. And her ears have warmed up again! She went for a nice leisurely run around the yard but otherwise lays around being lazy. She's very bagged up and leaking, and looks like she's about to burst.

I haven't dared leave the house for fear that she'd start delivering pups the moment I'm gone so I'd miss it. So I've been working on a new page on my website while I sit here and wait. lol I was so sure she would have delivered on Friday... just goes to show how much I know! LOL

Her actual due date is Wednesday, so maybe she's planning to hold out to the end this time. Last time she was 5 days early.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Megan, I can take photos... and plan to since I have buyers emailing me daily asking "Are they there yet?" lol so I'm going to send puppy birth announcements and want to include pics of them.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
STILL no puppies. MAN was I OFF. :lol:

She's huge and uncomfortable but is eating like a bottomless pit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts