Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cody looks so fantastic!!! I was worried about getting the lion cut but I'm so glad we did. The ticks are just off the charts this year so the short hair will help a lot. He looks just like a lion with his coloring. I know it will be cooler for him. It's strange looking at this "lion" walking around the house. We should have named him Mufasa!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks!

Yes - it's pretty extreme. He's just seemed so hot and always wanted to lay on tile and cool surfaces. Plus, we're very rural and the ticks were all over him. Strangely, stickers and burrs don't stick in his fur. He has an amazing coat and I am so pleased with it. We were a little hesitant to cut him because his coat is so beautiful. It was the best thing for him. He really does look cute and he is obviously more comforatble. We are the southern Ozarks on the river. It is very lush here and can get pretty steamy in the Summer. We'll be in the lake a lot and the short hair will be much easier to manage with all that swimming as well. It's not for everyone but we love it!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
You know...it doesn't matter if it is for everyone! If it fits your circumstances and you like it, that is what matters...and it sounds like a very smart and practical cut for him and for your area.

He really is adorable...and the cut works just fine! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts