1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, Coco was reading and agreeing that
Miko and Mija were soooo cute/HOT! :)
After some responses in that exchange,
she began to think maybe she was on the wrong site, :?

so she sent in her own little message, once she got it working. :x
(....I think she was interested in Dexter and Jonah.....who are smitten by other gals....soooooo......... :roll: )

:lol:
http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=21819667

8)

·
Registered
980 Posts
Coco, honey, you are a doll baby! To tell the truth, I'm smitten by all the lady doodles everywhere. But since mom won't let me date, I have to resort to flirting on the net. I'm wondering how Denver and Jonah pull off the casanova thing without getting their tails bitten. These girls can be tough!

If you come to Illinois, I bet mom would let us have a play date at the river. Just you and me sweetie ;)

Your pal,

Dexter

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, Dexter!! thanks for the invite and kind words!!

I used to go to Illinois alot.....but now all Mom's family moved to Minnesota.......You never know though!!
I will look you up should we go through there!

Mom won't let me date, either.....but I am beginning to get interested in you fellas!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Oh I am sad as I got shot down by Miko. Mom sais
I am off the internet market and will stick with the local
BC fair maidens.

Denver

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Denver,

Not to worry, you will find many pretty doodles to be friends with near you....

Miko didn't mean to hurt your feelings.....Don't be sad!!

Coco

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Denver.....
I'm sorry I can't get a passport....don't hate me for it!!

Miko

COCO.....woof woof woof!! If I can nab the car keys, I'm Texas bound! Now, where are my boots.....

Jonah

·
Registered
15,203 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ohhhhh, Peanut is gorgeous!! She is absolutely gorgeous!! Her coat is getting longer, yes?

8)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Yes her coat is getting longer and she has areas that look matted down but arent'...her coat is going thru some major changes and she's has many bad hair days hahhahaha hey as long as its not me i have no problem them hahhahaa :wink:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good Morning, Jonah!!

Did you find your boots and could you nab the keys??? Don't worry if you didn't....my Mom says I have to cool it over this guy thing.....maybe one day she will take me to a doodle romp and you will be there, too!
I would love to meet you!! ( and I have to admit, I'd love to meet so many I've had eyes for!!!!) Ya know what I mean???

Have a great day!
Coco

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Miko, Coco, Bella, & Peanut...

Don't be messing with the guys you meet over the internet. I'm thinking that Jaws Jonah & Denver Colorado could be trouble. Raleigh is an ex-con for goodness sake! What are you thinking!!

Miko & Peanut, keep bugging the heck out of your brothers. That's what sisters are for! Don't forget the innocent look. Girls rule!!!! :lol: :D

Cinnamon

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OOOOHHHH, OK! Advice taken.....(somewhat reluctantly though!)

:lol: Coco

1 - 20 of 22 Posts