Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Mom's on vacation and I have Frenchy again! These doggies are WILD when they get together. Here are a couple of shots taken after they wore each other out a little! For anyone who doesn't know... Coal and Frenchy are littermates.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Oh Stacy, what gorgeous boys they have grown into :) Which one is which? They are absolutely adorable and I bet they love having each other to play with :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Coal (my boy) is the black one and Frenchy (Mom's girl) is the one that is silvering out. They are very cute together.....rambuncious but cute! Isn't it sweet how they look like they are holding paws???

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Stacy!!! Sooooo adorable! I love the hand-holding one!
Gosh, they look so much alike, except for their coloring. Very beautiful babies!
Hey, good to hear from you again...I've missed you!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Stacy they are so cute...I notice my doodles like to touch each other too when sleeping....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey there, Stacy, Coal and Frenchy. My girl, Frenchie is also turning silver. She's not quite as curly but has the same, adorable face as your two.

Funny that they have the same name and are developing the same coloring.
Frenchie's sister Fiona is our other pup, she is got the mega-lab genes and almost NO poodle except for her black skin. It's so funny how yours and your mom's littermates look so much alike and my two sooo different!

And, as you can see, they also like being close together. Fiona loves to lay with our older dog, Duncan a 5yr old black lab.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes! I believe Linda forwarded a picture of your doodle to me. Did you name him Zeke after his Daddy? Coal is such a great dog. I would love to hear all about Zeke. Where do you live?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Yes Zeke, Frenchy, and Coal are litter mates and I must brag and say they came from my kennel and they are beautiful. I just seen Zeke about 2 weeks ago Linda brought him by for some grooming tips and he is beautiful. Of course so are Coal and Frenchy and they do look like they are holding Paws :!: :lol:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
You did a fantastic job, Linda! The dogs are not only beautiful but very much loved...you can't ask for more! Kudos!!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
hey, all, I have to chime in here! Stacy, Linda, Coal and Frenchy are ADORABLE!! I wish everyone could see how beautiful a black Doodle is! Are these f1b's? I've forgotten.

Linda, I totally get your pride and the joy of seeing happy healthy and FABULOUS-LOOKING doodles! congrats!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts