Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Of course this is a good site to advertise on and I highly recommend it. I think people are afraid maybe to answer this since it is like our family site we all come to for comfort and support and advice and just to share stories Pm me and I will give you some others that I feel are also been good for me. Of course we all have our opinions and to me this one is the best!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hi Jennifer, I agree, this site has been wonderful and I highly recommend it also.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hello Jennifer...are you looking to advertise a puppy or to find a list of puppys for sale?
I agree, this is a good place, check the home page and see the listed breeders...but there are many choices...most often word of mouth is the best advertisement, and having a good web page that comes up on a search is also very good because most people just do a search for Labradoodles in their areas...also belonging to organizations where you are a listed breeder is another good way.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh i'm not looking for puppies i was looking for an adult male, and i found one. All the way out in CA but he is nice and i'm going to hopefully be his new owner in a few days. Jennifer

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Good luck, I hope you are united soon :D Let us know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts