Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, maybe one or two, but it's hair!!

She has two long stings of hair from her brows that keep growing and growing. It makes her look like she has horns, especially while she's running and they're flying, She got them trimmed yesterday...

before

After

Does that look better? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
that pic is precious Becky!!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Cinnamon is gorgeous. Personally, I liked her better with her "horns"... Very exotic looking!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Cinsmom said:
She doesn't like to pose for pictures. If you call her over with the camera ready, she looks like you're going to beat her. She looks pretty pitiful, doesn't she?
Oh, I don't know, she looks pretty happy in the first photo. BEFORE you took her horns! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Very cute. She may not like to pose for pictures but she is a cute doodle.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Doggonecrazy said:
Cinsmom said:
She doesn't like to pose for pictures. If you call her over with the camera ready, she looks like you're going to beat her. She looks pretty pitiful, doesn't she?
Oh, I don't know, she looks pretty happy in the first photo. BEFORE you took her horns! :lol: :lol:
Sneak attack. She didn't know the camera was there.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I think she looks sweet both ways but must admit that I loved her long strands of blonde. It makes her who she is, quite unique and 'exotic' looking (good word) like someone else said. I've always thought she is so beautiful. When I was first looking for a doodle I saw her pic on this site and thought 'I want a doodle like her'! Bailey doesn't quite match up to her beauty but he is still my scruffy little babe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts