Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well. Kasper had his Christmas bath today, so now I am gonna be busy making sure he dosen't get him self dirty... like thats possible hehe. But I took some pictures of him, and boy was it hard to sit that close to the tree without taking just a tini little bite at it :wink:

Merry Christmas everyone!

and finally picking up the treats!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
What a good boy! Tyke would have climed the tree! We have her old playpen around ours this Christmas!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha thats a good idea using the playpen around the tree. Kasper is having such a hard time leaving this one alone, but the tree is still standing so yes, I am very proud of him hehe :)

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Wonderful pictures !

Annabelle doesn't mess with the tree, I figured she'd be pilfering ornies off it but nope - she just uses it as her personal parking garage, leaving her toys under the tree - cute :wink:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
GOOD BOY, Kasper!! How nicely you sat!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Kasper is gorgeous!!! and he didnt' BITE that tree YOU must be mistaken for sure!! all doodles are angels :wink:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Kasper, besides looking very handsome, looks like he is doing his best to resist the tree. Carol is giving Ozzie a "Christmas bath" today too. Ozzie took several days to learn the tree ornaments are off limits, but of course, at 4 months, I never take my eye off him. How old is Kasper?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kasper is 4 months old too, and they definatly share the interest for the ornements. I am impressed though in how well he is behaving, I did expect worse haha :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
jumpingdoodle said:
Kasper is 4 months old too, and they definatly share the interest for the ornements. I am impressed though in how well he is behaving, I did expect worse haha :D :D
do i dare say there's a stage or two that test your ability to laugh at all times? nawwwwwwwwwww i'd spoil Allllllllll the fun!! hahhahaaaa heh heh heh

ps remember beau is 5.5mos so i am in the same boat :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts