Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three beautifull chocolate LD puppy in Ontario. We dont see too many of these needing rescue so I thought I would post this for any Canucks lurking.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displa ... d=11114830

Scooby Doo Breed: Labrador/PoodleX (Labra-Doodle), large breed Age: 5 mos. Weight: 30 pounds Vet Status: Vet Checked/Vaccines UTD/Dewormed Daily, Scooby's confidence builds with the expert attention of his foster care provider. Scooby and 3 siblings were rescued from the neglectful hands of a "backyard breeder" when he failed to sell them. Malnourished and inadequately socialized, it is truly remarkable to watch this bright boy's daily progress. Scooby loves to swim and although he has had reservations about trying new things, he is quickly learning the life of a well loved dog. Scooby is very affectionate and loves to be with you, all the time. He has learned housebreaking in record time and will be a wonderful companion for his lucky new family. Quiet and loving, Scooby will grow to be a very handsome boy. His coat is low-shed. Adoption donation: $500./Non-breeding.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
What a beautiful boy! Heartbreaking, isn't it, what some people are capable of?

He will find a good home...he is just what most people are looking for!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I love chocolate!! and he's sooooooooooooo cute

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Can't say that I am interested in getting him, although he is handsome, but I am curious of what if any restrictions are there when bringing a dog in from Canada to the states? Anybody know?

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
from what I am told you need a vet certificate, probaby cost you 50-100$ if you had to get it yourself after picking up the puppy. if the rescue/shelter has a vet on staff it may be included in the adoption fee. Our humane society doesnt have one, so if you were to get one from us it would cost you extra.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts