Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had 4 labs, 2 of them chocolate

was just watching TV and saw an ad for reynolds aluminum foil - Mom covering food, dog watching, mom leaves room, choc lab jumps on table, trying to open bowl cover in foil, smashes paw on the foil - ad says "Chocolate Lab tough" cracked me up - probably one of those you had to be there moments but I had to share - watch ads while you are watching TV - it's cute !

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wish i had seen it ahhahaha i have friends who have labs!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Of course we know in real life a Lab will eat the bowl, the foil and all the contents. And not suffer any ill effects afterwards!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Aww, I haven't seen it yet! I will have to start watching for it since I am a chocolate lab lover!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ChasP505 said:
Of course we know in real life a Lab will eat the bowl, the foil and all the contents. And not suffer any ill effects afterwards!
amen and for sure!!! hahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it remined me of Heidipooh, one of our choclates. I used to work at home and one evening had a call during dinner that I had to take care of, push my chair in and went to off, kept hearing a clatteringn noise but coulnt see DR. finsihed call went back to my dinner and there is Poohbear , both feet on my chair lapping the spagetti out of my bowl, fork clanking again side of bowl - more spagetti on her and the wall than in her tummy I'm sure ! She had never taken anything from table but I guess the spagetti tasted tooo yummy - I couldnt yell at her, my fault, should have put it up on counter. She was so happy,her tail was wagging, like Mommy look what I founnd LOL

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
annabelles mom said:
it remined me of Heidipooh, one of our choclates. I used to work at home and one evening had a call during dinner that I had to take care of, push my chair in and went to off, kept hearing a clatteringn noise but coulnt see DR. finsihed call went back to my dinner and there is Poohbear , both feet on my chair lapping the spagetti out of my bowl, fork clanking again side of bowl - more spagetti on her and the wall than in her tummy I'm sure ! She had never taken anything from table but I guess the spagetti tasted tooo yummy - I couldnt yell at her, my fault, should have put it up on counter. She was so happy,her tail was wagging, like Mommy look what I founnd LOL
bahahahahaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Mary the pic is the ad for LADY and the TRAMP eating spaghetti together hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 - 14 of 14 Posts